Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fear and Fibromyalgia

I don't think I'm alone when I say I have a problem with letting fear get to me. The U.S. credit rating just got downgraded. Millions of people are still without jobs. Many more have taken a pay cut. I think that we should all just calm down, though, because the bible explains that worrying isn't going to help anything. I'm watching the Republican Debate tonight on FOX in an objective way as a future voter. I'm not going to let any of the program make me lose sleep or get too fired up. Hopefully more of U.S. citizens will join me in this viewpoint and take a stance as a Christian.
On another note, I've been out of commission when it comes to blog writing since we were moving around for the past month. I'm proud to say we're back in our Houston area home to stay. Yey!

Helpful bible verses:

Matthew 6:34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Blessings to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. It sounds like you had a very busy month of moving. Hope you are where you want to be!

    I agree, we are not to worry and fret. Its' hard sometimes tho, but I sure try and live that way!

    Blessings,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete