Saturday, March 23, 2013

How I'm Feeling 85% Better and Back to Work!!!

Hey all! I've been feeling so much better for quite some time now- over 6 months. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke. How did I get better? Well, in December 2011, I got pregnant with my bundle of joy that's now 6 months old, Samantha. She is amazing. The first few months were absolutely terrible. I had morning sickness coupled from withdrawal from getting off all of the meds I was on- which I now see weren't ever helping because I was having daily withdrawal while taking them. So, about 4.5 months into the pregnancy, I started feeling better. Much of my pain went away and I had less headaches. I ate pretty healthy throughout the pregnancy, but didn't go overboard. Just more fruits and veggies than I ate before. We also juice a few times a week (put fruits and veggies into a juicer). A few months post-pregnancy, I noticed the symptoms starting to come back. I now know that I always had a hormonal imbalance since being pregnant helped me feel much better. So what did I do? I went to a hormone doctor. Dr. Taylor in Kingwood, TX specializes in hormone replacement therapy and she takes insurance! I take progesterone daily now. I'm not going to say I'm running marathons, but I am feeling much better. I still eat healthier than I used to, but I'm not a health nut. So that's it everyone! Go get your hormones checked by a hormone doctor. Make sure they test your progesterone level. Most likely, you will have barely any. Oh- and I pay $75 a month for my progesterone and my Dr. visits cost $25. Please try this and get well! :-)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing such type of important information, Joint's Pain of body is an common issues in those day, many people are unknown with this problem. But Joint's Pain is not a common problem, it may be symptoms of fibromyalgia disease, pain starts more in joint of body on touch. It is not possible to cure fibromyalgia, but home remedies for treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome pain relief can be more effective, if we follow some important points exercise, yoga exercise, changing life style, avoid unusual medication. Read More fibromyalgia Treatment

    ReplyDelete