Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Acupuncture

Hi all,

I went and got acupuncture today after quite a bad night with a fibromyalgia flare-up last night.  The acupuncture always feels so amazing.  I live in the Houston area and went to Sugarmill Chiropractic.  Nicole, the doctor I had, was very knowledgeable and listened intently.  She said I responded very well to the acupuncture.  She explained further that you can tell when someone is responding well if their skin gets red around the small needles.  I felt how well I responded to the treatment as I walked out of their office.  Is the result permanent? No, but it does provide a lot of relief at a fraction of the cost of some other doctors- especially if you do not have insurance or a high deductible. It is $90 for the first visit and $40 for every subsequent visit after.  If you live in other areas you should really check around for the best acupuncture clinic and see what the price is before you go there.  I think this is a good price.  I paid $55/visit to someone in Conroe before.  Hope this information is helpful to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment