Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bible Verse about Jesus and Healing and view on doctors today

Matthew 4:23
Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.

I hope that more and more doctors duplicate the example of Jesus in this verse to the best of their ability to help heal sick people such as ourselves. I have faith that there are good doctors out there that are in the business to help people and not get rich. I met an incredible doctor that cares deeply about his patients at my church. He is not just all about medication when it comes to fibromyalgia, he is a concerned advocates for his patients that have the disease. He is Paul Paily, MD of Houston, TX. Please look him up if you are in the market for a caring doctor. If you live in another area and are looking at doctors to go to, read reviews. I linked to one review site and there are many more. There are several good doctors in my area, but it is good to know that I am going to one who is a Christian first and a doctor second.  
I'm so glad that Jesus sets the bar so high for all of us, not just doctors. If it is in our power or knowledge (with the help of Christ) to help someone, we should do all we can. We then follow the example that Jesus set 2,000 years ago.  
What are your thoughts on this post?


No comments:

Post a Comment