Monday, May 2, 2011

Most Healthy Foods

Some of us with fibromyalgia need to be reminded daily of healthy foods we should eat. I've been noticing that what seems to make me sick is eating too many carbs (even gluten free) and sugar. Many of us have a sort of carb addiction. I know I get cravings that are unexplainable quite often. One of my most favorite healthy foods is either a bowl of cooked dry black beans or a bowl of cooked canned black beans. Black beans are good for leveling our blood sugar. Blood sugar, when out of balance, can cause cravings. They are also a source of protein. Here is a link to a list of healthy foods that I find to be a reminder of what we should look for in the grocery store and a bible verse to remind us that God commands us to eat healthy.

http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 


Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. 


No comments:

Post a Comment