Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What the Bible Says about the Middle East

I watched an hour long program on National Geographic about Usama Bin Laden's plots against America and other countries leading up to the fall of the twin towers on 9/11/2001. This left me with many questions about what the Bible says about the Middle East. I had heard and viewed different scriptures before, but never with explanations that further helped me to gain the understanding I need in order to apply the information to current events. Here is a link that helped me. Please feel free to comment about facts or interpretations you believe are left out. Also, feel free to add a link to a source that goes into more detail.
http://www.christadelphia.org/pamphlet/mideast.htm

As many of us feel fearful of an attack to avenge the death of Bin Laden, I am directed to this verse:



Psalm 56:3-4 


When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment