Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Day at The Beach

After helping my hubby work on a huge project yesterday we had some much needed R&R this afternoon at the beach. It feels good to get out in the sun sometimes with Fibromyalgia. I feel like I can move around easier while in the water as well. Relaxation is so important for those of us that suffer chronic pain. Spending much needed time with our spouses is also important because many of us end up on different sleep schedules than them because we either sleep too much during the day one day or are going through one of the periods where we can't sleep at all. Oh, the roller coaster of fibromyalgia. My mother in law gave me some tea that has been helping me relax. It tastes a little weird but is fine if you add about a teaspoon of honey to it. It is called the dieter's tea? It is in a green box and says "Cali Girl Brand"...She said she got it at the dollar store. Go figure, it's cheap and it helps! You just have to know about it! This tea has helped me digest food better also. So many of us have problems with digestion. I kind of wonder if Fibro is caused by a virus that messes with our digestive system and in turn messes a lot of things up for us. I guess I'll have to wait a few years and continue reading about medical breakthroughs in it to find out...

Bible Verse of the Day:

Luke 4:38-39
Now He arose from the synagogue and entered Simon's house. But Simon's wife's mother was sick with a high fever, and they made request of Him concerning her. 


Don't ever forget to ask for God's help in dealing with this illness. Pray for a cure alongside me!

No comments:

Post a Comment