Monday, March 28, 2011

Bible Verse about Pain and Suffering

Hi all! It's been a while since I've written a post. I have been busy freelancing. I've been writing tons of articles and haven't had energy to write for myself lately. I wanted to give you all a good bible verse about pain and suffering, a subject that those with fibromyalgia are too familiar with.


Even though you meant harm to me, God meant it for good, to achieve his present end. Genesis 50:20


Although it is sometimes hard for us to see, some of the evil in this world can be turned around with the help of our Lord and savior and be put to good use. I, for instance, didn't have nearly the compassion I have for others before I had fibromyalgia. That's why it isn't right of me to say anything bad about those who just have no idea how disabling this illness can be. I love to be around kids now too. The disease has taught me patience and made me thankful for the small things in life. Most importantly, the disease made me realize once again that I needed God's help. It brought me closer to him.


Has God brought any good about from you having this horrible condition?

No comments:

Post a Comment